DAY 04: SATURDAY – UDAIPUR: CITY OF LAKE
On the fourth day of your journey you reach Udaipur city in the morning this is city popularly known as the Lake City. And was the capital of early morning Mewar. It was founded 1553 AD by Maharana Udai Singh II and the city is very picturesque on account of lovely lakes, beautiful Palaces and the Hills.
Jaisalmer is very well-known as Golden city and was established by Maharawal Jaisal Singh, a Rajput ruler in 156 AD. The city has the fame of hosting annual Dessert Festival. The famous Havelis of Jaisalmer like Patwon Ki Haveli and Salim Singh Ki Haveli are the fine specimen of stone carving. The fascinating experience of Camel ride one can have on the Sand Dunes of SAM.
Bharatpur was the former capital of the Jat rulers and now is a famous tourist destination and is also called Lohagarh. This city earned the World fame on account of Keoladeo Ghana National Park or Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. This sanctuary is home to the more than 235 species of domestic and migratory birds. This is a paradise for the Birdwatchers. After visiting the sanctuary and spotting birds you will move on to Agra to see the monument of love – the Taj Mahal which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Besides Taj Mahal, this city has 2 other the World Heritage Sites.
- Transport (Private Air-conditioned *Sedan/ *SUV vehicle throughout the trip)
- Toll Tax (Toll Tax, Fuel, Parking, etc.)
- Entrance Ticket (for all monuments)
- Tour Guide (Preferred Language Licence Tour Guide)
- Meals (Breakfast & Meals)
- Water: Water bottles in a vehicle
- Any airfare
- Food & Drinks, unless specified
- Tips, Gratuities (Recommended)
- Cameras, Photographer, etc.