Dharamshala including Dal Lake-placed amidst lush greenery the lake also has a Shiva temple on its banks, St. John’s Church- an Anglican church built in 1852, Tibetan Monastery- for witnessing the worshipping rituals of the region and Bhagsu Nag Temple- an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Snake God, Nag and Lord Shiva. The rest of the day is at your own discretion. Partake in activities like shopping, trying out local delicacies and so on. Overnight stay.
On the 3rd day, get transferred to Dalhousie, by road. En-route, admire the mesmerizing scenery, the cool breeze, and the verdant greenery sprinkled all around. Upon arrival in Dalhousie, It is dotted with a number of attractions such as Satdhara Falls, Chamunda Devi Temple, and St. John church, etc. complete the check-in at the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight.
is scheduled for an excursion to Chamba and Khajjiar. Both these towns near Dalhousie are known for their lush landscape, floral meadows, and tranquility. The list of attractions of the day includes Central Park- it offers a magnificent view of the entire hill town, Rang Mahal-one of the largest monuments of the region that is built-in Mughal-British architecture, Khajjiar Lake and Bhuri Singh Museum. Evening back to Pathankot railway station to catch the overnight train for Delhi.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast in the hotel
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/ Railway Station
- Transportation for sightseeing
- English speaking friendly driver cum guide
- All transfers and Sightseeing by Air-conditioned vehicle
- Road taxes
- Parking Fee
- Fuel Charges.
- Meals- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal Expenses like tipping, laundry, phone calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video fee at historical monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entrance fee at all monuments/ sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary
- Stay extended on account of flight cancellation due to illness, bad weather, and roadblocks, or any factors beyond control.