Today, do a tour for New Delhi, Evening, participate in a food and walking tour of the back streets of Old Delhi
This morning we fly to the city of lakes – Udaipur. Welcome to Udaipur, the famed “City of sunrise”. Afternoon, we enjoy a boat cruise on the beautiful Lake Pichola. Also, walks through the bustling bazaars of the old city.
Morning, tour of this “Lake City”. Afternoon at leisure for shopping
Drive to Jodhpur enroute visiting Ranakpur – Jain Temple. Afternoon, we would ride horse carriages to the Clock Tower Bazaar. This is one of India’s largest and most colorful open to sky bazaar.
Guided tour of Jodhpur visiting the massive Mehrangarh Fort and the royal Crematorium. Afternoon at leisure. Car and driver available for local visits.
Today we will proceed for an unique desert off-road experience through the semi arid desert of Rajasthan that shelters showcase local communities, tribal culture and local wildlife.
Drive to Pushkar. Afternoon, we walk through this amazingly fascinating religious town
Drive to Jaipur. Afternoon, explore the unending shopping options of Jaipur with your Guide. Cuisine Walk & A Traditional Rajasthani Meal With An Indian Family
Early morning, transfer to train station to board your train to Jhansi. Upon arrival, drive to Orchha & proceed on a guided tour of the city. Enjoy lunch at in Orchha. Later, drive to Khajuraho, Evening, we visit temple complex to witness the Sound & Light Show.
Today, proceed on a tour of the world famous western & eastern group of temples.
At dawn we visit the sacred Ganges for a boat ride. Later, we will visit several temples and the Hindu University. Also, a short excursion outside of the city is undertaken for a tour of Sarnath – the venue where Budhha preached his first sermons after gaining enlightenment.
Morning free to visit the banks of the Ganges or walk along the narrow meandering lanes of the old city to witness the performance of various rituals. Afternoon wind your way homeward via a flight to Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, transit, short stay and an added overnight would be suggested to suit your flight connection.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the hotel, airport or railway station.
- A private vehicle with air conditioning and a chauffeur for sightseeing.
- Fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- A professional guide to assist with the tour.
- Bottled water for guests.
- All government taxes, including the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Tips for the driver and guide, which are not included in the package and may be recommended.
- Souvenir photos, which may be available for purchase separately.
- Accommodation or hotels, which are not included in the package.
- Meals expenses, which are not covered by the package.
- Personal expenses, such as shopping or additional activities not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at any place, which are not included in the package and may need to be paid separately.
- Other activities that are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Air/train/bus fares to and from the tour location.