Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and you are driven to Agra via Yamuna express way. It will more than 3 hours to reach Agra city. This Agra city makes an important role in the Mughal history. Earlier it was the capital of Mughals dynasty. Upon arrival in Agra, check in and have relaxed. After lunch you proceed to visit the tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah also known as The Baby Taj. This beautiful small monument was planned and executed by Noorjahan in memory of her father Mirza Gyaas begh,built in 06 years it’s also known as motivation to the Taj Mahal. In the evening visit the Mehtab Bagh garden which is located at the bank of the river Yamuna famous as the sunset point of Taj Mahal enjoy the best photography over this point. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
- Private Ac Luxury Car for entire tour
- All toll tax, Parking, Interstate Tax and fuel charges
- 6 Nights 5 star luxury hotel accommodations on double/single sharing basis.
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotels
- Monuments entrance fee at all destinations
- Mineral water bottle during the drive
- Soft drink and wafers available in the car
- Government approved English Speaking Tour Guide at all destinations
- Decorated battery van at the Taj Mahal Agra
- Elephant Ride at Amber fort Jaipur
- Traditional welcome by SAM India Tours Representative at the Airport in Delhi
- Kalakirti Mohabbat E Live Taj Show in Agra
- Tipping (Driver/Porter/Representative/Tour Guide)
- Air Fare any
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Camera fees .
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Guides in other languages (available at an additional cost)